What I Did
- I worked! My job has been a lot of fun and now that I'm beginning to settle in, it's nice to develop a routine and actually know the answers to questions.
- I drove! My commute is an hour each way to my job, so there's a lot of time to listen to audiobooks.
- I ran! Wilson and I have started running every day or other day. He hates it so much by the end, and we really don't run very far at all (I'm embarrassed by how short a run we take, actually). I hate it too, but we're both getting older and we gotta keep in shape!
- I hung out! I haven't really felt very motivated this week, which is completely the opposite of last week. I tend to run in these spurts, where I'm very creative for a bit and then I'm not at all, or very motivated and then not. It's frustrating but I've learned to go with the flow. Since I haven't felt very motivated, I've been hanging out with my parents and watching TV.
- I saw my college friend! One of my (and Maddy's) sorority sisters came up to Oregon to interview for a job. We went out to see Maddy and eat dinner on Sunday night and then she interviewed for the job on Monday. Tuesday I got a call from her that she got the job and she's moving back up to Oregon!
What I Read
- I listened to audiobooks on my commute! I finished Beauty Queens on Monday and finished The Evolution of Mara Dyer on Wednesday. Special thanks to Evie from Bookish who gave me the book when I tweeted how frustrated I was that I didn't have the sequel after that crazy end to the first one!
What I Watched
- Believe it or not, I actually sat through most of Sharknado 2. Who am I?
- I rewatched Easy A with my parents. They were skeptical about it but it made them laugh out loud. Obviously. Emma Stone is a goddess.
What I Listened To
- Do the audiobooks count? No?