|Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish|
Conveniently, I just created an Excel spreadsheet of every book I own, so I know EXACTLY how many books by each author I own.
- Straight up, Tamora Pierce. I own every single book she's ever written
- J.K. Rowling: Obviously I own the whole Harry Potter series
- Virginia Woolf. I took an Honors College class freshman year that was focused on her writing and I did a huge research project on her works.
- Meg Cabot. I'm relatively surprised that she's in my top ten, but I guess all of her Princess Diaries books still inhabit my shelves so....
- Shakespeare. Yup, typical English major, but I have multiple volumes of his complete works along with plenty of single books.
- Stephanie Meyer. Wow, this is embarrassing. You can tell by the fact that she's on this list that I don't have many authors that I buy everything from, because just by owning the Twilight series and The Host, she makes it onto my top ten.
- James Patterson: Yeah, I used to love the Maximum Ride series
- I love reading Amelia Atwater-Rhodes. Her books always capture me in their story and I've read a lot more than I own.
- Obviously, F. Scott Fitzgerald is on this list, given that I wrote my senior thesis this past year on him.
- There's a bunch tied for third, which include Jane Austen, Suzanne Collins, Lisa McMann, Libba Bray and Kathy Reichs.